No this isn’t poop on a plate. I’m a huge chocolate lover so cutting out sweets in my life has been hard, so I’ve chose to improvise! I call this my….
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Omelet
- a) 6 tablespoons 100% liquid egg whites
- b) 1 tablespoon natural unsweetened cacao (I picked Ghirardelli)
- c) 2 packets stevia In the raw 100% all natural zero calorie sweetener
- d) A dash of water
- Whisk this up nice and good and cook up in a skillet all omelet like. When nearly done turn down your heat and add a glob of….
- e) 1 tablespoon super chunky old fashioned all natural peanut butter and flip that omelet in half
Toast up a slice of Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread
& BAMN a great pre leg day fix with 240 calories, 10 grams of fat, 7 grams of sugar, 26 grams of happy carbs, and 18 grams of protein. I LOVE CHOCOLATE !